FILE A CHARITY COMPLAINT
Steps to Charity Complaint
- CESRA accepts complaints on charities in an effort to help resolve complaints from their supporters.
- The information you provide through our online form will be forwarded to the charity for their response.
- The charity will be asked to respond within one month, Once they respond you will be notified of the response by email.
- CESRA seeks to facilitate a resolution between you and the charity in question. All Genuine complaints are available on this platform
- In our effort to resolve disputes and complains we also advise the complainants to contact the charity prior to filing a complaint (it could have been a misunderstanding)