Call for Entries – Video Contest – CSR and Sustainability
CESRA is Celebrating our 3rd annual CSR Awards, in our quest to identify and reward CSR excellence.
CESRA values the importance of CSR which we believe will be key in ensuring sustainability, social and economic development.
CESRA has introduced this contest with a hope to provide a platform to showcase our members’ efforts to generate deep positive impacts in the communities they serve.
Beyond showcasing the achievements and contributions of our corporate members, CESRA aspires to have a transformative impact on the private sector and its attitudes towards CSR.
This will only be achieved in collaboration with all stakeholders.
SUMMARY OF THE VIDEO CONTEST
A festival of short documentary-films that highlights initiatives of brands that are pushing the boundaries of CSR excellence at their workplace.
Online Contest Categories of Short Documentary – only 1-2 minutes Maximum (including the closing credits) in all CSR area
Quality of the production and clarity of the message
Power of the proposals and solutions and their replicability.
Your short documentary film must
- show a challenge in your city of operations (eg transportation, education, refugees, health, climate change, etc …)
- Show solutions or ideas of new initiatives that could tackle such issues and, potentially, in a theme covered by one of the UN SDGs
- Integrate subtitles in English and must be 1 to 2 minutes minutes long.
Step 1: Fill In the contest Entry form– It is a form to show interest in the contest
Step 2: Nominate your CSR Ambassador.
Who is a CSR ambassador? CSR ambassadors are voluntary employees who are interested in getting more involved with CSR issues.
Step 3: Record 1-2 minute maximum video Documentary about your CSR topic. (See past competitions)
Step 4: Send your completed edited video to our Email
See samples of Past winnersv CSR Kenya Contest videos)
Step 5: Go to https://csr-world.org/add-listing
Fill in the form provided to create your profile for accreditation
Step 6: Pay the entry fee/CSR accreditation fee $350
Step 7: Once uploaded you will receive a confirmation Email with further instructions from the CESRA Awards committee
- Winners will receive a plaque for CSR Champion Awards. We award Gold, Silver and Bronze trophies to the first three in each category.
- Winners will receive a Seal of CSR Excellence: (CSR Accredited Company) – can display on your website and other documents
- Certificate of Excellence: Your company will receive an Accreditation Certificate for 1 year
- The overall CSR ambassador will receive Cash reward of $200 (Company CSR ambassador and a Title of Miss Corporate Kenya
- All large, medium, small scale organization and their units are eligible for participation in the CSR Awards contest
Judging the competition
- Entries will be judged by a panel of corporate, agency and academic executives as well as by the staff of CESRA.
- The jury evaluates entries based on creativity, innovation, sound planning, implementation, outcomes, stakeholder involvement and overall benefit to the community.
- The most important benchmark is a proven success in aligning strategic objectives with end goals.
- Quality (esthetics) of the production and clarity of the message.
- The power of the proposals and solutions and its replicability.
- All Videos will be uploaded on our official Youtube channel. Public Video Likes – will be a judging item. The more likes the more point one earns.
Awards Application Time Line
- Application period = August to December 2022
- Winners will be announced after the online voting is closed.
Recommended size: 1280 by 720 pixels
Minimum width: 600 pixels
Supported aspect ratios: 16:9 (horizontal), 9:16 (full portrait), 2:3 (vertical), 4:5 (vertical), square (1:1)
Recommended specs: Videos should also utilise H.264 compression, square pixels, fixed frame rate, progressive scan, and stereo AAC audio compression at 128kbps+.
Size : 1 to 2 minutes long.
Are you interested to Participate? CSR contest Entry Form.
Submit your Comment/Review