Center for Social Responsibility and accountability (CESRA) is An NGO Formed to strengthen and support the nonprofit sector in adapting sustainability, accountability and general responsibility to the communities they serve. Our Efforts are geared towards promoting the highest standards of accountability in their management and governance with the objective of achieving positive growth and good governance.
- Enhancing the accountability of organizations in Africa by Promoting standards of accountability.
- Grants Monitoring and evaluation of activities on the ground and help review the progress made at every step, push for results intended, mitigate risks, and submit reports to the donors.
- Awarding the Seal of excellence through accreditation tool.
- Training and Capacity building though Sharing helpful resources for members
- Charity Watchdog and reporting services
WHERE WE WORK -Africa
MISSION, VISION, AND GOALS
Mission Statement: To be the leading accrediting organization dedicated to a peer review process based on best practice standards, promoting service excellence.
To create a community of socially responsible organizations
- Identification of key problems and challenges the African organizations are facing and find ways of solving the challenges
- Agreement on a set of standards for a road map for strengthening accountability in African Organizations.
- Explore how a visible accountability and accreditation tool will help inform stakeholders and assist organizations in establishing their commitment to ethical practices.
- Share methods of easy access to grants and sustainability partners.
- Explore how government bodies and other grantmakers can work with CESRA to help reduce charity Fraud.
- Form an open platform to discuss ways in which fiscal transparency, auditing, evaluation and performance budgeting can bolster overall public confidence in organizations
- Setting the African organizations as a model of excellence
CESRA has developed two types of rating systems:
- Corporate Accreditation
- Charity Accreditation
STAFF AND BOARD MEMBERS
FINANCIALS AND POLICIES